Monday, March 5, 2018

DIAPER CAKE FOR BABY SHOWER

Hi!  So glad you stopped by my Blog!

Here is a Diaper Cake that I made for a friend of mine a little while back.  I hadn't realized that I hadn't added it to my blog, so here it is.  I used newborn diapers and formed them into 3 different sized rounds, holding them in place with large rubber bands.  Then I placed them one on top of the other, forming a 3 tier cake. I inserted a dowel rod down the middle through each tier all the way down (from the top down) to make sure they don't slide off each other.  I then wrapped large burlap ribbon around each tier, same with matching twine, added some burlap ribbon bows I made.  I stamped a cute owl on brown card stock, glued a burlap circle behind it then glued that to a larger round card stock and glued to the front top tier.  Since it was going to be a girl, I used pink crinkle on top of each tier.  The young couple loved it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment