Friday, April 8, 2011

WEDDING CARD

I created this card for a cousin, who just got married recently. I didn't want to make it too frilly or fru-fru, so this is was the end result.

Materials used;
Dark blue card stock cut down to 81/2" x 11"
Cream colored card stock
Printed card stock (for heart cutouts)
Dark blue mulberry paper (ripped it by hand)
Decorative paper edger
Fine glitter and glue
Wide black Sharpie marker (outline card and hearts)
Spray adhesive (I love to use "acid free" spray adhesives)
I used my PC to type and print the wording on the cream card stock, then hand ripped it to fit on the card front.

On the inside I glued down a piece of cream card stock that I ripped by hand and two smaller heart cutouts.

I could sit here and design and make cards ALL DAY LONG!! I love it!! But, alas, there is always something around the house that needs to get done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment